Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Intimacy

It has taken me what seems like forever to allow my relationship to be the love I needed it to be. It is so much easier to blame another for not listening as you clearly do not listen. It is amazing how hidden our deep agenda of sabotage can be and how it can breathe deep into all of our relationships. My husband is my teacher of boundaries and self-love; never easy lessons but beautiful ones. Jeremy consistently gives me the space to express my gift in its everyday full potential when I choose it. That is the key when I /we choose it. It is incredible how much we fear to open up and let our intimate partner be who we need them to be for our best self to step forward. We complain and speak of what they are not doing and keep building expectations of what we cannot seem to give to our selves. Either way he keeps showing up with an open heart giving me to ability to keep growing in releasing the fear that can shadow through and into as we walk into deeper shades of love and happiness.

Intimacy challenges one to experience power and openness. Its kindness and devotion to consistent health allows us to turn insecurity and confusion into clarity and intolerance into self-love. Developing deeper intimacy is a pathway into the core creating a foundation of strength, endurance, and perseverance. And you can only walk away feeling lighter and clearer.

Be fearless and run into love not away from it and experience the reward of being alive.

No comments: